Supreme Bath Refinishing has long term experience serving commercial properties since 2000 in New York tri state area. We carry all insurances and licenses that can be required in your property.
- Facility Maintenance
- Hotels and Resorts
- Military Housing
- Senior Leaving
- Universities and Colleges
We’ll inspect your property, and discuss your budget & timeline. We’ll prepare a detailed project quote and timeline for your approval.
Our special commercial pricing, proprietary refinishing process and guarantee against peeling means you get the best value for your money.
Our team can put 15-30 bathroom fixtures back to service in a just ONE day.
Bathtub refinishing, bathtub resurfacing, bathtub reglazing, and bathtub painting are all terms to describe the applying of a durable new finish coat to an existing tub.
Bathroom Refinishing NYC
- Standard Bathtub.
- Claw foot bathtub (antique tub.)
- Acrylic bathtub
- Wall tiles.
- Pedestal sink.
- Shower stall.
- Counter Tops.
- Floor tiles
We use up to date coatings that is resembles the original surface. After it is applied you can’t tell the difference unless you are a professional bathtub refinisher. So, what is involved in the process?
- Cleaning a bathtub with our special cleaners that makes the surface virgin clean. If the surface been refinished before we strip old glaze prior to cleaning it.
- After cleaning, etching is required to make the surface stickier for a top coat.
- When bathtub is etched, it needs to get dry. We dry the surface with our hot air compressor.
- Time to fix and fill big chips and cracks. Almost all damages can be fixed to a 100% invisibility.
- Now we are ready to mask the surface that we don’t want to be sprayed. All except the fixture that needs to be refinished will be covered with the masking paper and plastic cover.
- Now we are ready for saline bonding agent that helps a primer to stick to the surface better. We wipe the surface saline before priming.
- After 2 coats of primer is applied to the surface, we have to wait 10 minutes before applying our final top coat.
- Before a top coat is applied we put a non-skid surface on the base of the bathtub if it is required by a customer.
- Finally, ready for a top coat. 3 coats of acrylic polyurethane is applied to achieve super gloss and durable finish.
Chip, Crack & Bathtub Scratch Repair:
Counter Top Refinishing:
Countertop refinishing is a process of repairing and restoring an existing kitchen counter or bathroom vanity to extend its functional life, without replacement. The process involves the application of a very hard and durable acrylic coating to the existing counter. Countertop refinishing works equally well on kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, laminate breakfast bars, and even cultured marble sink vanities. For color samples please visit our colors section.
No Spray Bathtub Restoration:
NYC Bathroom Ceramic Tile Regrouting & NYC Tile Refinishing:
Non-Slip Bathtub Bottom Application:
And you will feel more secure!
Bathtub Drain Renewal:
You Can chose from the following styles:
- Foot actuated comes with grinder
- Push Pull comes with grinder
- Lift and Turn
- Innovator Snap-On ( No screw visible for fancy look)
- One Hole
- wo Hole
Available in Chrome Plated (CP) and these designer finishes:
- Brushed Bronze (BB)
- Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Biscuit (BS)
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze (BZ)
- Chrome Brushed (CB)
- Nickel Polished (NP)
- Polished Brass (PB)
- White (WH)