DO NOT use this surface for 4 hours after refinishing (at room temperature). When removing the masking paper, peel it off slowly in an upward and outward direction. Use particular care around the drain piece.
- DO NOT lay soap, bottles or any object on the finished surface, put them on a shampoo rack.
- Make sure that your faucets ARE DRY every evening, drain shower pipes, then close taps tightly. If you have a leak, take care immediately. Make sure there is no standing water in the tub after the rest of the water has drained. The tub should be completely dry a couple of hours after each use.
- Clean and finish regularly during the curing period with soap and sponge (this is called surface conditioning) to remove any dust that might have settled. In older tubs, you may encounter GOUGES, PAINT CONTAMINATION or PINHOLES. It is normal condition but will not cause surface failure.
- DO NOT use an abrasive cleaner, which will scratch the surface. ONLY clean after each use with Scrubbing Bubbles made by Dow, Fantastic, 409, Lysol Tub and Tile Cleaner and Soft Scrub without bleach (blue label). It is extremely important to clean the surface AFTER EACH USE, as this will prevent soap scum build up.
- DO NOT drop sharp objects on the finish, which may cause it to chip. SCRATCHES, CHIPS or any kind of MAN MADE DAMAGE are not covered by warranty and subject for extra charge if service is requested. Please inspect your place throughly before technician leaves, we are not responsible for anything happens after we leave the place.
- All LEAKY FAUCETS must be repaired to protect the finish against the eroding action of dripping water, which may cause the finish to crack and wear out prematurely.
- Destruction of the finish may occur through improper use of acid bearing compounds (drain openers, tile grout cleaners). All chemicals (cosmetics, bleach, hair dyes, perfumes…) must be kept away from the finish, for it may stain or mar the finish.
- DO NOT use a RUBBER MAT, ESPECIALLY WITH SUCTION CUPS. Most mats will produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water. Contact your REFINISHER for a non-rubber SLIP PROOF BATH MAT (if available). A. Remove mat after each use.
- Caulk line between tub and tile must be properly sealed at all times. It is the responsibility of the customer to re-caulk the tub unless previously agreed upon and written down on the work order prior to starting job. Rusted or recessed areas particularly around the drain are not guaranteed. Soap dishes, towel bars and toothbrush, floor tiles, grout lining in between tiles, and man made damages.
THIS REFINISHING WORK IS GUARANTEED AGAINST BUBBLING, FADING, PEELING OR GRAZING FOR PERIOD OF 3 YEARS. THIS GURANTEE DOES NOT APPLY TO CHIPPING OR TO CUSTOMER NEGLECT OF ITEM 1-9. SUCH REPAIRS WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER & NOT THE REFINISHER. REGLAZING MAKES NO GUARANTEE THAT SURFACE BADLY MARRED, GAUGED OR INTENDED DUE TO YEAR OF USE FROM EROSION OF WATER, ACID OR OTHER HARSH CHEMICALS WILL BE RESTORED TO ORIGINAL CONDITION OF THE TUB.
Remember, if you treat your new surface with respect, clean it regularly and follow items 1-9, your fixture will stay shiny, bright and give you many years of trouble free service.