Your bathtub will show signs of wear over time, since it’s a fixture often used daily, and perhaps by multiple people in your household, it’s inevitable. The damage may be visible in the form of stubborn stains, discoloration, chips or cracks. It can take away from the look of your whole bathroom even if other fixtures are in good condition.
Advantages of Bathtub Refinishing
Also known as bathtub reglazing, bathtub refinishing is an easy and affordable alternative to purchasing a new tub with several advantages:
- Eliminates the cost of a new bathtub and the added labor installation expense.
- Helps the environment by keeping your bathtub out of it.
- Being able to use your bathroom the same day as opposed to new installation.
- A bathtub that looks like-new and elevates your design.
Thinking About DIY?
If you’re into DIY projects or taking care of repairs around your house, you may plan to tackle refinishing your bathtub yourself. This is not advised for the following reasons:
- Reglazing your bathtub involves the use of powerful chemicals that can be fatal if not properly protected from. Incorrect use will not provide the desired result and can have hazardous effects on your health. People are known to have died while or after using agents containing methylene chloride to strip bathtubs in order to refinish them. This chemical is found in high percentages in DIY products as well. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has confirmed the deaths of at least 14 workers related to bathtub refinishing from the year 2000. The organization went on to issue a Hazard Alert for this chemical.
- Due to training and experience, professionals get it right the first time. A DIY job gone bad can incur costs that far surpass those of hiring a professional.
- A professional job looks better. When the bathtub refinishing process is followed precisely as required, the results are flawless and uniform.
- Performed by a qualified technician, your bathtub renovation can last a long time.
- Restoring your bathtub presents the opportunity to have other bathroom upgrades done. These might include tile reglazing or replacement, bathtub liner removal or replacement, and/or treating your tub to make it slip-proof. Also, your bathtub drain can be replaced if it’s rusty, leaking or just worn out and the caulk and grout lining can be redone to remove and prevent mold.
How to Get Guaranteed Supreme Results
Home, Airbnb, hotel and other commercial property owners in New York City know that Supreme Bath Refinishing is the name to call for quality bathtub refinishing services.
One of the reasons clients are happy with this family owned and operated company is the use of the latest products and techniques for the job. You can be sure your old bathtub will look as good as new when it is done.
Additionally, this team of technicians works fast. With companies offering similar service, you have to endure a 24-hour wait after the job is done to use your bathroom. The techniques exclusively used at Supreme Bath Refinishing cut the waiting time to just 12 hours. This is very important for one bath households or commercial spaces.
Satisfied clients also appreciate these certified professionals because the service is affordable. Bathtub refinishing costs you up to 80% less than what replacement could cost you. Supreme Bath Refinishing uses cutting-edge products and methods that are as cost-effective as they are efficient.
For results you can clearly see and enjoy for years to come, contact Supreme Bath Refinishing and leave the job to the experts. Don’t risk your health or life doing the job yourself. Trust the five star team with over 20 years in business to do the job safely, on time and to the highest standard, in a cost-effective way, in just one day.